OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
PENINSULA PROPERTIES has an intimate knowledge of its market and offers a market leading level of service. We are committed to providing a personal, professional and confidential service from the initial contact through to completion of the transaction. We are a specialised property services company and every client is important to us. Because we are an independent property company specialising and concentrating in a specific geographic region - the villages of Ahakista, Durrus and Kilcrohane on the Sheepshead Peninsula in West Cork - we are very knowledgeable about that region. To quote a client ... "Elaine Spillane knows the Sheepshead Peninsula like her own backyard"
THINKING OF BUYING OR SELLING?
IF SELLING A PROPERTY IN IRELAND - YOU WILL NEED ...
- a current BER (Building Energy Rating) Certificate
- proof of payment of the NPPR (Non Principal Private Residence) tax or proof of exemption from the tax (2009 through 2013)
- proof of payment of the Household Charge (2012)
- proof of payment of the LPT (Local Property Tax) 2013 and 2014
- proof of registration of your septic tank
- a Certificate of Planning/Building Compliance for the property
- proof of the property's registration with Irish Water
IF BUYING A PROPERTY IN IRELAND - YOU SHOULD HAVE...
- approval of funding from a financial institution (or cash)
- in addition to the purchase price, enough funds to cover stamp duty (1% of the purchase price), solicitor's fees and costs, engineer's fee for planning check/ building survey
- a PPS number
- a registered and qualified solicitor based in Ireland